Sunday, February 15, 2015

Foot and Shoe Phone Sex

You naughty boy! I knew I had you when I saw in the night club. Thats the reason why I brought you home with me. To my little comfortable apartment. In my cozy apartment building. I poured us champagne and I changed into something a little more comfortable. Red lace teddy and panties. But I left on my stockings and over course these red open toed heels. When I was dancing you eyes wouldn't leave them as I bounced from one partner after another, you never abandoned you quest staring down at my feet. You saw them way before you ever looked at my face! So now we're here. Sitting on my leather couch, and I am stroking your pants leg with with my feet. Working the front of my shoe on your ankles while I glide my feet back and forth. Driving mad. So you jump. Grab them hold them captive, and lick from my heel all the way to my toes. Sucking my straps and nibbling my toe nails. Sucking the sweet sweat from my panty hose! I know what's on your mind baby. Some freaky, hot, foot and show phone sex! 

Shade XXX
Call Me Now!
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment