Saturday, February 14, 2015

Something unexpected with phone sex

I asked for questions and I got one that made me laugh and then, it made me think.  I really like that combo so this blog post will answer that question at the bottom of the post.

What I wear for your phone sex call

C asked what I wear during your phone sex call. When I started phone sex, I was told to get ‘into’ the part by dressing the part.   Since it’s winter, I will wear a long cashmere robe over my lingerie or I might be casual and wear yoga pants!  In summer I generally wear dresses.  For calls, I usually wear thigh high stockings and garters because I like feeling sexy.  

NOW, to my favorite question

Stop reading now if you’re not into thoughtful answers.  Use the above audios and/or the photo to jack off.  Okay, here’s the question:

OK… What do you enjoy the most about being a phone sex mistress?
And try to go beyond the obvious answers.
Tell us something totally unexpected.

I’m reading Anna Deavere Smith’s book, Talk to me: Listening between the lines.  There’s a wonderful quote about acting being the furthest thing from lying, pretending or being fake.

She says, “Acting is a search for the authentic.  It is a search for the authentic by using the fictional as a frame, a house in which the authentic can live.  For a moment.  Because, yes indeed, real life inhibits the authentic.”

THIS is what I enjoy most about phone sex and this was a surprise to me when I started.  This authentic connection doesn’t happen all the time or even often but this phone sex medium provides a unique place for some of the most authentic conversations I’ve ever had.

The phone sex fantasy is fictional and becomes the frame for the real life emotions, feelings and sensations to live.  When that happens with a caller I am the one who is blessed with the encounter.  After all, how often do YOU have conversations that actually matter?

Your Experienced Mistress,

Ms Shade
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment